- The virtue button (the arcane circle above your head on the paperdoll) will give you abilities when you perform quests of virtue.
- Whenever you complete a virtue quest, you get 1 point. Every 10 points gives you a virtue title [Seeker of, Follower of, Knight of].
- Some virtues have timers - you can only do that quest after a cooldown period.
- Whenever you use a reward, you lose 1 point.
- Many rewards have up to 3 levels (eg. at level 1, get 10; at level 2, get 15; and at level 3, get 20% bonus).
- Every week, you lose 1 point from every virtue.
- Some virtue quests require you to use the button to target. For example, to declare the einherjar boss dead for the Shrine of Valor, bring up the cursor and target the corpse to complete the quest.
|Valor||Declare an einherjar boss dead||Champion Spawns require 3/5/7 monsters less per round|
|Honor||Perform guard quests||Chance to reduce or cure poison effects up to 1/2/3 poison levels|
|Compassion||Escort travelers and prisoners||Resurrect others with up to 20%/40%/60% HP|
|Justice||Claim Justice on a player's monster killer||5%/10%/20% higher chance for another Book of Transcendence|
|Honesty||Find Lost Items on pirates||Receive 5%/10%/15% more gold for Bulk Order Deeds and a 0%/5%/10% higher chance for rewards|
|Spirituality||Give food to the hungry townspeople||Gain a 100hp/300hp/500hp temporary healing shield that lasts for 5/10/15 minutes|
|Sacrifice||Sacrifice virtue to evil monsters for redemption||Self-resurrection shrine upon death|
|Humility||Give new players with under 24hours of game time part of your experience points||Your lowest stat will gain +10/+15/+20 buff|