Virtue Points and Titles
- Virtue points take the place of fame and karma and award virtue titles that appear before your name.
- Virtue is mostly earned by killing monsters.
- Virtue cannot go below 0 but you can lose virtue points.
- Set your virtue title to positive or negative using .alignment. Depending on your alignment, you will gain virtue or infamy - both are the same and just used for aesthetics.
- Having a negative virtue title does not automatically make you chaotic evil. You have to set your murder tag to red by visiting Uther, the Honor Guard at Asgard Palace.
- Killing red monsters and certain hostile monsters (for example, skeletons are grey monsters and will give a tiny amount).
- Killing high-level bosses give the most virtue.
- Completing NPC quests, events and the Virtue Quests.
- Virtue can be lost in certain situations such as killing innocent townspeople.
- Poison is regarded as natural and will not decrease your virtue when using it.
|Message||# of Value Points|
|a tiny amount of||1|
|a very small amount of||2|
|a small amount of||3|
|a good amount of||5|
|a lot of||6|
|a great amount of||7|
|a massive amount of||more than 7|
- Change your title using the dot command .alignment.
- For no title preceding your name, join the The Warriors of Neutrality honor guild.
|Virtue Points||Positive Title||Negative Title|
|less than 200||No Title||No Title|
|201 - 400||The Honorable||The OutCast|
|401 - 800||The Commendable||The Malicious|
|801 - 1600||The Fame||The Sinister|
|1601 - 3200||The Great||The Wicked|
|3201 - 6400||The Noble Miss / Master||The Wretched Miss / Master|
|6401 - 12800||The Illustrious Miss / Master||The Evil Miss / Master|
|12801 - 25600||The Noble Lady / Lord||The Dark Lady / Lord|
|25601 or more||The Glorious Lady / Lord||The Dread Lady / Lord|
|Unknown||Special Title||Special Title|
Special bonuses can be gained by completing Virtue Quests.