In each realm (Lost Realms, Valhalla, Ilshenar, Malas and Tokuno) reside a being with incredible power.
- Each boss has a specialized AI and has special abilities while fighting.
- The bigger the realm, the harder the boss.
- Depending how hard the boss is, each of these bosses are among the highest that give virtue and have the highest chance of dropping magic items.
- Bosses have a 3 hour respawn timer.
- Bosses can be found in the main continents of each map, often around the forested areas.
- Speak to an innkeeper (and lay some gold across their palms) to find out if there has been any sightings near towns. If they have not been sighted, it means they haven't respawned yet or they are in an area far away from any towns.
|Vardoger||Valhalla||A heavy-hitting summoner and caster. Vardoger is one of the hardest monsters on the shard but is also likely among the top that gives the most virtue. Among the highest magic drop chances. Can be found in the New Lands of Valhalla.|
|Huldra||Lost Realms||A heavy-hitting summoner and just as deadly as Vardoger due to his powerful melee attacks. As with Vardoger, among the highest on the shard that gives virtue and magic drop chances. Can be found around the main continent on Lost Realms.|
|Pesta||Ilshenar||Routinely throws a tantrum, causing an earthquake to all around it. Anyone caught in the earthquake, including pets, henchmen and any other creature around will cause her to heal for a large amount. Can be found around Valor Forest.|
|Gryla||Malas||A shapechanger. Starts off easy but as his life is lowered, he will change shape to a more powerful creature, completely reheal and continue on fighting.|
|Ryuu||Tokuno||A shapechanger. Starts off easy but as his life is lowered, he will change shape to a more powerful creature, completely reheal and continue on fighting. Can be found on any of the three islands.|