Delling's Tarot Game
- If you cannot pay your bet, you are to leave the table and forfeit all money in the pot.
- Starting with the dealer, players take turns pulling cards off of the deck. Play moves around the table clockwise.
- The circle continues, and bets continue, until a winner is drawn. At that time, all money in the pot is divided up between winners.
- If everyone in the game picks a 'lovers' card before the round is over, the pot is divided evenly.
- Each new round is started with every player putting in a 1000 gold ante.
- The dealer will prime the pot with 30k
Judgement - Wins the hand. Split pot with anyone who pulled 'lovers'. This round is over.
Lovers - Split winnings with whoever pulls Judgement.
Death - You are out! All money is forfeited and you must stand from the table until the next game.
World - Player bets the total pot.
Tower - Player bets half the total pot.
Hanged Man - Double the last single bet. You may have to allow the dealer time to scroll up the journal and find it.
Chariot - Draw two cards, do them both in order. If you draw a chariot during these two cards, ignore it, but it still counts as one of your draws.
Justice - Draw again, but you do not have to pay any gold, despite what you draw.
Temperance - Pick a player. They have to Give 2000.
Hermit - Take 100.
High Priestess - Take 300.
Magician - Take 500.
Page - Take 1000.
Knight - Take 1500.
Queen - Take 2500.
King - Take 5000.
Air - Give 100.
Water - Give 500.
Earth - Give 1000.
Fire - Give 2000.
Moon - Give 3000.
Star - Give 5000.
Sun - Give 7500.
Wheel of Fortune - All players Take 2000.
Strength - All players Give 2000.
Devil - All players EXCEPT YOU Give 2000.